Thread: Aye, The End ..
View Single Post
Old 10-15-03, 12:35 AM   #1
sal-v
Middle Weight

Aye, The End ..

IP:

What the fuck is your avatar? Lol ..

I've been curious since the first time I seen it quite sometime ago.

Anyways, so this thread has something useful:

IF YOU CATS COULD PAIR 3 EMCEES TOGETHER TO SPIT ON A TRACK (INTERNET OR UNDERGROUND / MAINSTREAM ARTISTS) ... WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY????

...also ...

IF YOU COULD SEE 4 EMCEES GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A 4 WAY BATTLE WHICH EMCEES WOULD IT BE AND WHY?????

Arright, my choices:

If I could put three emcees together to spit on a track. I would have to pick Louis Logic, Royce Da 5'9", and Big L on a track .. Probably produced by Eminem, if it was up to me .. These three emcees are all very versatile but all have very unique styles and I think they'd sound extremely dope together eventhough it'll never happen. (Because Big L is dead, for the slow folks) .. Louis Logic is seriously top five heads in the underground right now .. Some of the most amazing concepts within his lyricism .. Very very witty .. Royce has always been dope .. Amazing flow and rhyme scheme, aint too many cats able to fuck with him at this point of time .. And Big L .. The infamous .. A legend, who could spit about humping a chicken and make it into the rawest shit you've ever heard .. Together the three of them on a single track would be bonkers ..

Annnnnnd ...

If I had to choose 4 cats to battle off the dome in a head to head 4 way all for one battle .. It would be .. MC Juice, SuperNatural, Big L, and Bekay .. All amazing lyricists from the tip of the tongue / off the dome .. Battle would be extremely close and amazing to witness, eventhough it wont happen, again ..

Everyone else's picks?

pz..1
-salvation
horror flick entertainmen
Send a message via AIM to sal-v Send a message via Yahoo to sal-v   Reply With Quote