View Single Post
Old 10-16-03, 03:01 AM   #1
Kost
Fern Gully

Fo' Fuckin Vets Only! (no one registered after 2002!)

IP:

Aight Im Sick of This Shit

If Your A Muthafuckin Newbie Who Regestered After 2002 Get The Fuck Outa This Thread!

Aight Ya'll

Listen - i'm lovin where RB's goin right now...The End, Kalvin, All you mods are doin a fuckin good job of puttin this site up where it should be...you know - c section, jay cyphe, opey and chrit - i got nothin but love for you kats... yall are gettin this site back together where it should be - but here's the problem

first of off - i feel like newbies are runnin this site - on the real - i see mods who have been here since like August 2003 (shiznit) and since - but does that bitch know how much potential this site have?

no she doesnt

But im not puttin this on Shiznit - this has nothin to do with her

the point is - is that RB is forgettin its roots...

Recently ive noticed some crazy ass newbie invasion - and im not hatin on newbies cuz thats where the future of RB is - but newbies here are gettin mod positions, startin crews, all that bullshit...

I mean - when i started at RB - I got my ass put into place - no one voted for me unless i put a hot ass verse - and that was my best memory of RB - Earning My Respect[B]...

It took me 4 battles to get my respect at RB - and to be honest

goin 0-4 made it worth it to get [B] Real
heads here to respect me....

but now it feels like newbies are fuckin takin over this site

so what the fuck?

lets get a vet forumn goin

i mean muthafuckas who have been here for a whiile and know how to improve RB...

alot of mods here who have been here for so short dont know shit -

who here remebers rapbattle.com - prolly not to many

but i do

im not hatin - im just tryin to get some real feedback goin on kats whove been here for a while

and if youve havent been here too long i ask mods to delete their posts because this is some shit

my AIM: ill3mil

fo real - i think we need some serious discussion - and if you wannna front - battle my ass

peace

Keepin It Real Dumb

The Creation
We Dont Need A Fuckin Crew Forum!
Kost
Send a message via AIM to Kost   Reply With Quote