View Single Post
Old 10-16-03, 10:02 AM   #265
MR. LEGEND

IP:

Ok I'm back you cockawoaches...lol
We keep talkin about Americas Freedoms lets break it down to specifics ok.
Let's start with freedom of speech
We got freedom of speech, but tell an officer or a judge fuck you and see how free you are after that. You couldn't get free from the choke hold, or the holding cell.

The powers that be take those freedoms away from us...

It's all a fake facade, it's new communism, you wonder why the poor stay poor, and the rich stay rich. Same thing in communism

And if you don't see that shit your brainwashed...

I had a coupla homies come back from the military talking that brainwashed bullshit...

How you think they feel now? Some of their homies dead, no weapons of mass destruction. They don't give a fuck about the Iraqi people. What have the Iraqi people done for them, some of them killed Americans a few months back, but you never know cause they all look the same right.

Then you hear some bull shit like Rumsfield's defunct construction company, just got a billion dollar contract to rebuild Iraq.

WOW WHAT A COINKII DINK!!!

Same principle here, I doubt there are any millionaire soildiers ou t there. Most of them boys was just tryin to dip in right quick to get some college dough. The rich used them to aquire more money. Then they tell you, Oh yeah YOUR FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY! "yeah cause we BELIEVE, they was gonna get us"
Bush is Gangsta, he plays like it's just coincidence that he's in the oil business, and he just took over an oil rich country. Shit just like on the street, if you got the manpower, you can take over any territory you want...to recieve more profit. Only the strong survive.

Holla at'cha boy