Thread: Cormega & Nas
View Single Post
Old 10-17-03, 03:00 AM   #1
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

Cormega & Nas

IP:

Seein as how topics of who's better *blank or blank* seem to be the hot topic for discussion now a'days i thought why not continue wit it haha

In yall opinions who's better, Nas or Cormega??? I think this is a pretty hard question to answer b/c both are extreamly similar in styles, spit bout the same topics and everything else. Personally I like to listen to more Cormega than Nas. Even tho Cormega has a pretty big following now a'days in hip-hop and isnt so underground he still spits hard and you can tell he's still got that drive/hunger and passion towards hop-hop and emcee'n. His last LP "True Meaning" was off the hook!! Thats one of my fav albums of all time.....i can honestly say that i was feelin every song on that cd wich is extreamly rare. But idk, what yall think??? Who do you like more or who do you think is better, Nas or Mega???

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26