View Single Post
Old 10-17-03, 09:11 AM   #3
*MoF*
BE MySELF 'n' STAY MySELF

IP:

aight dawg....here is my shit....

tha vision is ur name but its the wrong place at the wrong time cuz i am on a mission//
wrong decision to battle me cuz i make faggots ridiculous but i aint expect a recision//
with the provision that ure as wack as u seem i make u look like the pope in television//
man u spit such a crap that rap will stay nothin else for u than a fuckin vision//

u get a lyricall injection of my verses and ima make them turn in the direction of curses//
after that u will need a lot of nurses but i have to rap gently or u have to get used to hearses//
u think im a fiction..u would feel better..that u loose was a prediction..ya ass gets in a shredder//
dont let u feel better, i hunt u everyday im like god, u also got fear of pray, i dont let u walk head-up//

u try ure very best but ur verses aint heat, ure not strong enough and get locked down i a six feet deep//
ur last battles were all won by feed ...like: "u love boys dawg?-vote for me and we gonna meet"//
it was a failure to battle the MoF production......cuz i everytime aim a total destruction//
ima burst ur construction...ure out of function....dont battle me again shoulda be ure deduction//

are dead before u can start to swing.....ima let u leave this battle shocked like the dudes in "the ring"//
im workin on a lyricall sling, that sling makes u choking and ur ship is sinking cuz ya rhyms aint linking//
okay thats the end of my spit...i dont want no hate with u tha vision....cuz that would be shit//
ima leave u hit....perhaps u could have pretend this shame for u just with 2 words: "I quit!"//

Voice Of Tha Streetz

Ya JUDGEMENT DAY

What, I am a GERMAN??
Send a message via ICQ to *MoF* Send a message via AIM to *MoF* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoF*