Thread: British rap
View Single Post
Old 10-18-03, 06:09 PM   #69
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

IP:

Another reason why yall dont have any U.K emcees blowin up is b/c yall dont have any mix tape circuts going around. Like over here on the east coast we have mix tapes that feature a veriety of new emcee's who promote themselves and they music. Like "Stretch Armstrong", "Dj Kay Slay", "Dj Enuff and Kast1", "Kid Capri", "Dj Clue"....to name a few. Just like in Southern Cali and in some places in the South West of America, like britian they have no real mix tape dj's make'n like over 10 cds a week with new artists and songs to pump out into the streets!! Being born in N.Y.C has made me really lucky b/c over here we have so many dj's who make mix tapes everyday!!! Everyday i can go down round the corner to the cd store and cop any new mix tape cd wit all new songs and know who's comin up and be aware of what hip-hop is leading to. I think that if maybe some dj's had mix tapes of local "British" emcees that can hit a large amount of people all around europe or w/e then yall can make you names out their and get known. Thats how you gotta do it and until the U.K learns that yall arent gonna go no wheres with rappin. How do you think artists like "50 Cent" and "Joe Budden" (to name a few) got they names out their. I mean it was like on every mix tape out their was always new freestyles and songs by them and they kept they music fresh in the streets wich attracted mad peeps to pick up on them and be like "DAMN!!! Who the fuk is this!!! cat is tiight!!!!!". Then as we all know EM, picked up a mix tape her fitty and signed him.

.........Idk, just a thought....1

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26