Thread: British rap
View Single Post
Old 10-18-03, 08:03 PM   #70
HK The Great
Light Weight

IP:

u mentioned that u dont have to blow up in the us to blow up... i know what u mean, but like, we the only country grossin billions off rap and hip hop, everywhere else they listen to pop music mainly or like music of the country... rap isnt accepted world wide like other genres of music, sure everywhere there is hip hop but its not like people that are mainstream in other countrys are goin platinum, em is a great ass rapper and like his cds never went more then gold or some shit like that.... so blowin up is blowin up over here in the us... and like it was stated before, mainstream is bullshit, u can have great skillz but no be recognized so u can go ahead and be better then everybody mainstream, and blow the fuck up, then u lose whatever cred u had for being an artist and now ur a sellout, so if u wanna be underground, and get real respect, u gotta be better then every underground rapper, dead or alive, since ur already the underdog... also i dont mean this to diss uk rap or nothin cuz im sure u like it, and u can like it all u want, dont mean anyone here or anywhere else will like it, ive heard one dude, that foo Classified, he is ok but hes white, so theyll think its a gimmick if he ever gets signed here, and then everyone know that foo never picked up a gun and shot nobody, hed have to get his style straight, then be real... and not sayin white people cant rap but like look at all the white rappers... exactly 1 blew up and stayed on fire... EMINEM... so if u wanna sell AND have real respect, be better then EM, then come over here and ill buy that shit, clown and shit on it, cuz They a gimmick, a wanna be Em... and thats how most think about it, but no hate, i guess u got skillz, im just not feelin ur lyrics, cuz i spilt my tea and burnt my bizquits... and LM i wanna battle u dogg, u seem alright and i need a win..... ill set it up in BITCHED SLAPPED.... payce