View Single Post
Old 10-19-03, 06:28 PM   #13
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
we can't forget about slavery you know why? Slavery is why we are today. You think you can build a country on free labor, make it illegal for blacks to read for years, and don't think that shit will have reprecussions? We got generations without education! Check it out civil war 2050, in the audio section.
If my great great great Grandfather didn't know the importance of reading how does he pass that knowledge down through generations? He doesn't...So thats why we can't just forget about it, look at the box of the game, THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T LET IT GO!!!! I know you would like to.

^sometimes i think you should just shut the fuck up.....even though you have a good point...but goddamn......you never experienced slavery.....you were born after the shit....WAY after....so why should you have anything to do with it....damn.....quit addressing this damn slavery issue when its already over.....its not like every white guy nowdays has a whip in his hands.......and about the education thing....even tho they didnt have education back then......now days you can walk into almost any school and black people will be conversating with white ppl......its not like you can go back in the past....and change things....you all are stupid b/c you keep bringing slavery up...when it has nothing to do with this topic at all.....if they came out with a game called "Slave Trade" i would understand....but damn this is a game for FUN not for fighting over......its made to be funny....why cant you all just sit back and laugh at something so stupid instead of letting it get to you???