View Single Post
Old 10-20-03, 04:10 PM   #1
DiverseSyndicate

::..a Tribute to my Sister..::

IP:

"stay up sweetie itll be all good one day, youll overcome this obstacle"

flowers wither, death creeps up unoticed like snakes that slither, drinkin so hard u might break ya liver//

life giver of two, dark skinned babies, eyes-blue, i love u more than u know but yet i despise-you, u must rise-through//

tha turmoil and abuse, stoppin makin that excuse, sittin spittin written wonderin whats tha use//

grey goose downed-in-whole, tha bruises and bumps crown-ya-soul, movin slow like u bound-in-snow//

afraid to speak now u dont wanna leave, so i do pity you and still i grieve, take a look at your kids then take a moment to breathe,look at ya life and tell me what you see//

u need not be beatin-on, who you think hes cheatin-on, not just you tha kids too, i know you seek-tha-sun//

one day itll peek through, i know god will seek-you, u need that man that wont hesitate to treat-you//

proper, emotion bunched up and stuck like a stopper, mom says your roommate u should drop-her//

but i believe its tha man whos trippin, stay wit him and youll continue slippin, into darkness where youll fit-in//

loosin a loved life to quiteness and fear, u need to speak when your near, cause his problem is clear//

dont be frightened ill listen, kids dont need to hear tha bitchin, dishes thrown from tha kitchen, every day wishin hed listen//

i know ya dont want tha kids to grow up without a daddy, but even more i know u want to be happy, tired of screamin "dont slap-me"//

i know u dont wanna be a single-parent, though u shouldnt cling-to-merit, i just hope and dream-you-bear-it//

keep ya head up cause one day itll be diff-erent, therell be no more menacin, tha sunll shine through and you can reclaim ya innocence..