View Single Post
Old 10-20-03, 10:47 PM   #4
Concise
Middle Weight

IP:

What beat is this? Dope.
Typing as I listen. I'll be harsh.

Fred - Mic presense needs work, its not bad though. Would prolly sound better with dope quality. Vocals need to be turned up a little bit, voice is coo. Flow is on, and lyrics are dope, but not really on a diss level. Didnt hear any hard hitting personals.
(Not too sure about the "I act like Im chokin on sperm and spit it out clearly" line. I mean, I get what your saying, but the majority of the time it will sound like your implying that you routinely choke on sperm.

Hook - nothing special

Gimics - Quality is horrible. Voice is coo, I have to imagine it with some decent quality though. Flow is coo, sounded awkward to me though, but it was str8. Lyrics were ok. (I think i heard something I thought I have heard somewhere else before, still thinkin about it.) Ummm.. not to much else to say...

Opey - Work on breath control. Voice is coo, flow is str8. Lyrics also are pretty nice, but predictable, and nothing jaw dropping. Second or fifth time Ive heard a rubber/latex line. Better personals than the other cats, and an overall coo verse.

Lyricaly this was ok. I mean, it was DOPE on an RB level... average on a net level.

Overall it was worth the listen.. im not feeling the whole net-crew thing though. I guess if your real bored its a coo hobby and shit, or if you aint got a real rap scene in your town. So whatever...

Im Tired
Expressing much in few words; clear and succinct.
Quote:
aq·ui·fer n.
Underground flow of water
Send a message via AIM to Concise   Reply With Quote