View Single Post
Old 10-21-03, 09:27 PM   #21
-ElocuShun-

IP:

why peeps keep sayin pcp as if its retorical.......it coulda been anythin......theres now diaphezan..hope i spelt it right..theres a new on e of that can now be put in weed ....jus soaks str8 up...
also pcp..ya'll know if it was coz if ya wake up in the anc cough up blood,puke and phlegm then it might be pcp...but also if its extreme cases of fuked up peeps then maybe lcd....ma mates had that laced in weed and that seriously sent then on destruction trippin...its an angry drug.mad shit......but to answer the other Q...ima from england so mine wunt have been the same....Me and ma boys all got a coach up to the place where we all were meetin to dance and shit....soon as we got there we had our teachers gettin the beers in for us....cheers mr. ramsbottom.....i owe ya one.......then once the party got started the haze/widow/jada got pulled out....we gotta a smokin....so every1 was happy...was flikin sum gals bean wen a cat fight broke loose......woohoo it was ill as fuk....this gal i used to fuk was beein battered all ove the show..lol.....i helped but got bitch slapped for doin so.....

afta that was a bit of a blur..jus rememba shaggin one of ma ex's mates...ugly bitch......and then me and ma m8 gettin a kebab bout 3am and walkin home fuked so it was aight.....nuttin glitzy like american ones

but now ima lookin forward to ma college end of year bash....its ma 2nd year so its gona be hot..........

Shit i jus wrote a novel................fuk,,,,,,,theres feedbk jae...pz