View Single Post
Old 10-22-03, 10:40 PM   #2
3rDegree21

IP:

heres my verse :

When i get hard wit rhymes i shine like lip gloss/ u pissed off cause ya dick smalll so the condom slip off/ Im a boss so i floss in the convertable whip/ and i get sucked off by them chicks u get personal wit/fuck ya verse/u can’t even bite off mine/Just Call Me An Operator, Tha Way I Gotcha Life On The Line/ ive thought about it and ive come to the conclusion that imma kill remixed illusion so bad he gonna need a blood transfusion/ you shoulda spit last so your verse could be fixed/ unload shells leave ya body parts remixed/ I cut back ya cash like barber shop fades/ compare me to an STD/ cause im ill and kill like aids/ I like the beef /still like night quill/ put u right to sleep/ ill break ya ankles if i like ya sneaks/ put ur mouth on the curb/ make u bite the street/ u gonna come at me/ u dug yourself a ditch/ ill put u under than cum in ya bitch/ u aint the future/ you the past so i click fast/ bang ya bitch ass/ r u serious dogg u a joke though/ i put pumps in ya car like sonoco