View Single Post
Old 10-23-03, 02:34 PM   #2
shady

IP:

i'll blow you up leave you def as i ~blast thee~, "why i accepted?" dont even ~ask me~, free win for me cause i already ~passed 'Dominator'~ and trust me, this aint ~blasphemy~
how you claim to be a thug amazes me when your ~wearin pink~, fuckin fag, i couldve sworn i seen you in that band ~queer n'sync~
you ~won one~ battle and it was by ~luck~, so i dont see where you gettin this courage from, your ~done son~ plain old ~fucked~
while "delinquent" is ~played over~, im showin this herb that im the "mastermind" at runnin these ~spade rovers~
this ~playboy bunny~ tryin to ~step to me~ but im laughin too hard cause his ~gay joy's funny~ as if his ~rep is glee~
and i aint tryin to be ~racist~ but im puttin ya ~race~ to ~disgrace~ while still being ~gracious~
why you actin all tough when you really ~ridiculously meticulous~ its like you aint even tryin to hide it, ya pussy ways are ~conspicuous~
nah dawg hold off on the ~invitation~, i dont wanna be in your punk crew, you guys get no ~appreciation~
im ~blazin shells~ while ~raised in hell~ sayin ya shits original yet all you did was ~rephrase my spell~ stinkin so much you left a ~dazed smell~
i'll ~graze ya shell~ leave you in a ~phase of hell~, just admit your 'ways', its ~pays ta tell~ and to this ~gay farewell~