View Single Post
Old 10-25-03, 10:30 AM   #2
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

IP:

iight..i'm real rusty...but oh well

Guess whose Back….yup me

I am threats fuck givin low blows I’m goin above the waist till i swell necks show MystiK the Error of his Ways when I correct this bitch like a Fuckin Spellcheck… I badger terminals..doppler radar with appliance effect and i'll take mystik to school like a fuckin Science Project//

rage of pens on bars leave this heathen scarred..and ya strength is a long shot, mystik ~Mind~ is only ~Dreamin~ hard wit keys heavin shards..i'll waive his mentals faster than *Dejarnette-Center's relievin retards//

this pussys burnin and i'm scorchin this hoe// like panama water system ur poor on a flow, the floor u will Go, mystik was on the Road to victory till hottie ate him than left the fork in ya road//

Still have my multi’s

Check this dope u ain’t wanna test the ropes build ya confidence than quick to wreck ya hopes come ya hardest and ya best is smoked cuz every bar got mystik checkin his heart like Fuckin stethoscopes//

Infilitrate ya Mind like a scary dream, blarin keyz with enough vocal transparency to manhandle G's, apparently......mystik scarin Me?? blah, he's only still in da tourney (LLL) cuz he's dishin out D-Q's like he owned a chain of dairy queens// (get it?)

Punch ya waist I’m quick to size ya heat got ya lips bleeding like vampires bitin they teeth hide in the deeps mystik beatin HoTTiE?! bullshit! Nobodys buyin it like items for free//

Finisher
Part ya neck i’m the darkest threat..wit the sharpest text.u get son’d and ate..
lungs get blazed, slap mystiK so hard mah hand print gotta be surgically removed from ya face//

Explainations
*Dejarnette Center: school for mentally retarded.

Haven't battled in a while so i know this is most def not my best....anyways..as always..if u don't understand the wordplay or vocab don't vote...good luck mystiK...i'ma still love you no matter what you say lol
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~