Thread: roux__VS__Chrit
View Single Post
Old 10-25-03, 01:24 PM   #4
roux

IP:

at best Chrit sounds like Kurt Cobain, lame nucca with no aim tryin to spit shit with Blown Out Brains--1

at worst he's annoying like hemmoroids that burn and itch, blank ass profile what you hidin bitch? Norton anti virus oughta "Detect and Correct this Glitch"--2

his style is Queerer than a Gay Hairstlyist who's name is Chris, rhymes with a Lisp, Suckin Dick with an Ass full of Fist, Holds the Mic with a Bent Limp Wrist--3

my Keystyle got him Takin Notes, askin Both His Friends to Go Vote,tha's like Deep Sea Fishin Without the Boat, Chrit got his Rhymes by Remote, watchin BET Mtv and VH1 so his shit's all Pre- Wrote--4

remove your verse befor i "unprove" your verse, mathematically you "deserve worse" whether or not i "dispearse first", you got less vocab than the "mummy's curse"--5

no talent like William Shatner, fuck the whitty banter, i leave ya backbone shattered, verbally battered, like shrimp on an "all you can eat" platter, what's the matter, you got your grey matter scattered?--6

Fuck a battle fuck a score, there's a thin line "between entertainment and war", that's what i'll leave you searchin for, like a facial scar, pick the scab and leave you raw and sore, no career like Pauly shore, made you cry but you still want more?--7

large dose of reality for this web emcee, internet and MTV, all gassed up but what you really be? just a teenage brat behind a pc screen, talkin shit like "i rip mics on rb", but you just don't see, online of course you can act "harder than me" but it's just an act and everyone will agree.--8

i'm battlin with a mean case of block, but you still got rocked, like gettin hit with 2 dollars worth of dimes in a sock, cause i aint got a glock, and i never liked Pac, i grew up with slick rick, iron maiden and Mr Spock--9

you just got whipped by a straight edge geek, so wipe the blood off your cheek and pick up your teeth, that's all you spit because "talk is cheap" awtch you disappear as i press "CTRL,ALT,DELETE"