View Single Post
Old 10-26-03, 08:12 PM   #59
SHRooMS

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Edicius
LOL

I posted let the hates begin, cuz all rb does is hatin , ..
but on my new pic , ...no hates....im SecC like that, lol....plus, ...
blade swingin mexicans?...Wow!

First of im not skinny, ...jou just fat...

Second , ..guns can u buy everywere, ...in Adam,..so thats not a big deal...guns are for scared ass, big headed pussys
Who cant take a fist fight,..full contact,..only from a distance shootin and runnin, ..but u are free to visit , ..the streets of Adam,..if u think u have a hood, ..lol^ ignorant fukk..
Dumb ass mofos, ..thinkin that America, mexico and shit are dangerous, ..i aint even proud to live around crackheaded junkies, ..who robb and attack people for no reason , ....to lazy to get a job, ...and all day long, ..doin nuttin, ...
LOL but u a real life time G with managers, ...as parents in a happy family ...u cant make or create, ...a criminal mind, ...
And ur mexians, dont do shit, ...., maybe cryin, cuz i look better than u and ur dawgs all in the same place..^
And stop refferin to the pac pic, ..cuz was my first time photoshop, ..thingy , ...plus i allready told, u it was a dumb pic, ...
so find somthing new, ...

U arent a tuff guy

You idiot I used to live in adam, it's a pussy town .. shut the fuck up white boy, you're not fooling anyone.