View Single Post
Old 10-29-03, 04:53 PM   #1
DiverseSyndicate

..::Pourin Out my Mind::..

IP:

im aggravated and aggitated, moms glad-i-made-it, its too bad- your-faded, from my mind evaded, through time-i-skated, too fast ive stated//

that my life just flew-by, with nothin to do and i knew-why, cause i lacked tha motivation from bein too-high, no askin you-why//

i realize my mistakes, but it really takes a man to realize what it- takes, to put on tha brakes, and slow down to aknowledge ya fate//

real-life and still-i cant find tha will but i still-try, so one day i will-fly to another place where my will-dies//

lies cant be told, outlined bold, print, scent of aloe vera and mint, sprint to tha nearest vent, bow down upon your knees and start to repent, your spent//

drug addiction, thugs bitchin about there love-of-fiction. but tha snow u sniffin acounts for tha sudden-twitchin//

views political, pitiful illiteracys literal, adrenal glands produce at a minimal, my mineral is tha main source for tha general//

public, fuckin wit this dub-shit, no matter how crazy it gets i gotta love-this, forget all my problems and hug-cryst//

abusin booze like alcoholics, confusin dudes to snatch they wallets, then simply tell him that they probably lost-it, now im tha one whos claimed as tha boss-bitch//

why we strivin to live and livin to die, like biggie said im willin to try, if skys tha limit then im stealin tha sky, still im feelin so high, with lyrics thats killin ya life//

i penetrate with rhymes that disintigrate, give me a minute-wait, then like email ill send ya fate, my brain leakin flames thatll incinirate ya frame and then regenerate//

i leave this on ya door step an unsealed note, got promoted to mayor by unreal votes, some-steal dope, people have problems adaptin but others will-cope//