View Single Post
Old 10-30-03, 09:18 PM   #63
YoUnG-sUsPeCt

IP:

My Last Tryout I Worked On This Hard Please Say Its Good Or Better>.............................................

Just call me Your DJ, because i’m your creator…
You a slacking bastard/sit on ya ass while/ ya girl get her masters/ to buy a house for you to relax in…
And you nothing to change ya job status/ you tell me who the man is/ you need your fat ass kicked…
You half homosexual dyke and the last half is/ just a black ass bitch/ wit wack ass scripts…
Naw fuck it, you just plain fagget/you gottah wait til grandma sleep in her bed so you can gain access…
Ya rhymes are ass backwards/I’ll smack ya/ like ya moms did ya sis when she found those black magnums…
I can prolly pack my black tablet,from the stuff she did/ so ima expose the lil cunt for the slut she is…
So who the ho be?/ you can play like it’s me/ but what a girl doing with extra large condoms at 14…
But you blew it off cuz it was nothin/ until you found out she was clutching them rubbers/ when she fucking ya cousins…
I should have saved all the paste-n and cuttin from fire/ on how you wanted to run up inside her/ but im not as conniving…
But I just might be/stop sending me e-mails saying you wanna be the vet Mc/ just like me…
B4 my words tear in ya skin/take ya veins from where ever they end/ with tweezers and tie them in "Carrick Bends"…
Just to stop circulation,no oxygen to ya brain/ leaving ya obese illogical frame/ in "Optimal" pain…
What you speaks irrelevant/when you listen to excellence you cant tell how im spelling it/ but what about your speech impediment…
You probly got a problem with titles like blues clues/ and drinking YooHoo’s/ or watching the noon news…
To be honest ,I don’t know how you got in the top five/ you couldn’t take my top spot/ if you was two and I died…

Transformation:

Maximus Supreme:

I don’t care if you breathing at all/I don’t care if you practiced rhyme-n winter summer spring and the fall/I don’t care if you got on ya knees to ya God/prayed for Jesus’ to come/while he bleed on the cross/ you leave wit a lost…
Compared to mine ya lines simply is nothing/or is ya brain smothered/ from witnessing gifted construction…
Flawless in structure nothing is wrong/I’m calling Tierone/ you can win a battle on production alone…