View Single Post
Old 10-31-03, 07:46 AM   #5
Split-eyez

IP:

yo I'd like to get in
I battled both dominator and LM
new verse (vs mario):

Look kid, never underestamate the great at invade-my-space and the ‘8’ will separate-ya-face
leave ya-neck-in-a-brace, … such disgrace, you a charity case… rip ya tongue out, shit on it and smack ya around with-the-taste

Ya punches never connect, aimed in mis-directions, never ‘hard’ you miss-erections… couldn’t see me cause ya got ‘bia-perception’
Tryin to play it safe cuz like sex you cover mics with ‘contraceptions’ – ya verse is like midgets with water guns far for threatnin

Is that ya best shit? I spray words that leave ya ‘bullet-proof-vest-SPLIT’, your ‘dead’- I’m like the next tupac album … cats be waiting on my next spit

Brake-ya-jaw… look dawg this battle’s too easy like someone taped-ya-paws… stupid brought ten packs of pencils trying to ‘erase’ his flaws
I maim-with-claws, … this cat’s winnin’s like convict’s embracin-laws… the only time he gets a standin ovation is with a sampled pre-taped-applause

Rip ya nerves out and still you fear the best… you even fight with girls just to wear their dress
It’s clear-you-press… while I flow like a fair-carress… stab you in the eyes with a cruifix, the only way you get near-to-blessed

I tear-hair-off-ya-chest…youz never on mah watch, I hit ya so hard ya ears will end up near ya lungs so ya can hear-ya-breath
HOT?? Not even with an 1000degree stove near-ya-text… when I’m clearly-vex… I’ll take ya cloudy mind and shake it till ya brains’-perplexed

I know I got many losses, but I just switched styles
lemme know

resp