View Single Post
Old 11-04-03, 01:50 AM   #116
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

Re: New Crew: Corrupted Visions (Try Outs)

IP:

Corrupted Visions:
Masta C
Deva
Talon
Gene Pool
Members:
Mystik Mind
Vindictive-KFC
Tökën
COM

Your leader, Masta C, requested to become established and as of right now was rejected. I spoke with Axe about it and he informed me as to why.

Most members of this crew are too new
Get active and that does not mean post in the freeposting forum, get more open mics done after all this is an open mic crew. Follow the rules at all times and try and help the site by giving feedback to other people. Do it more than just the three that are required.

Some of the roster has other crews
This is something that you have to decide yourself. Masta really wants to get established so you have to understand if he wants you to choose.

I suggested to Masta that your chances of establishment would go up if you merged with another new crew and CV just become the open mic section of that crew. Masta would rather go solo but if that is what he has to do to get established then so be it.

Here is my suggestion to get this new era started. Everyone check in again and respond weather you will drop all other crews or check out of the crew. The those who stay should start getting active. I suggest that you guys, by a rule, have to drop 1 open mic a week per person.

Just for the record, Masta is my boy but I am not in your crew.

Enjoy

*edit* I almost forgot

FREEPOST