Thread: me
View Single Post
Old 11-05-03, 12:55 AM   #34
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Dezyir

Ah, I see how confused that someone of your intelligence could be. You see, the word "Black" is used to refer to peoples who heritage originates in Africa. These "Black People" or "African Americans" make up roughly 10% of the population of the United States.

Young white males in Pennsylvania tend to wish that they are black and thusly, dress, talk and act like them. However, they are not black and never will be. They cant seem to face this fact, so instead, they take on slang words and attempt to dress similar to the most famous white-guy-who-wishes-he-was-black or "Wigger", Eminem.

man if you arent black you are just as bad as this guy. you throw around "white" like you arent. rip opey the only white guy on rb with skills. young white males from pennysylvania...

but i dont understand why everybody needs to post their picture flippin the bird. even though they will never "flip a bird" they need to stop annoyin people with their retarded net thug pics. you know if i ever saw you on the street id beat the shit outta you cuz you flipped me off in a rb forum.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote