Thread: Never Look Back
View Single Post
Old 11-05-03, 03:36 PM   #7
Legendary
Light Weight

IP:

Really amazing writing. You write about a lot of sad stuff. It would be a shame if you went through what you write about.

This one isn't so sad though. I mean, it is, but it's more inspiring than anything. This girl coulda got back in the car cause she was afraid of walking that dark road alone. But she decided she was going to take a stand and not let him do that to her anymore. Now that I think about your writing, it seems that this is her dealing with her fear of being alone and depending on herself instead of the beating thing. Of course she's trying to stop that too but...I dunno.

I shouldn't even bother telling you that the words you used and the way it rhymed was really good. But I will anyways. Necro said it all, pretty much. Even if you haven't been in this situation, or anywhere near it, the way you write makes it so easy to understand what it would be like. And it would definately be a horrible thing to feel like this. So I guess you could say your writing would help me treat women a lot better and appreciate them more. Sorry for repeating what was already said, but there's only so many ways you can tell someone what they write is good.

You're putting out a book, right? Hopefully I get an autographed copy. Make it out to Shaun
Send a message via AIM to Legendary Send a message via Yahoo to Legendary   Reply With Quote