View Single Post
Old 11-07-03, 01:05 AM   #5
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

im not gonna give mof a racial handicap (jus cuz english prolly aint your primary language), just as you wouldnt if u and bliss was spittin in german. after all rap started in the us in english so conform sucka !

in one sentence... bliss killed mof. you had the punches, style, flow. the last 30 secs was ruthless. i liked how you changed up your style like 3 times. lmao at all the german dissin you should expect that shit lmao.

mof you got gradeschool humor, cornyness and punches and it sounds like you readin off a paper. but i cant tell if you cant put out creative shit because english aint your primary language or if youre just unintelligent/ignorant.

vote bliss

and in response to moc:

oh ok so my votes a hate vote because i lost a battle to mof? i could call your vote that closed my battle a dick ridin vote right?

no hatin or mad clownin goin on here. if yall can fuckin read i explained how i wouldnt be easy on mof just because he english aint his first language.

oh and the german shit isnt played. its not often i battle germans so thats why i took advantage of the occasion and clowned your country in my verse. btw mof didnt understand half of the shit in there so how could he possibly be offended. and after all it is a BATTLE suckaaaa

and moc lmao at your pic hahahahahaha.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal