View Single Post
Old 11-09-03, 02:54 PM   #6
Fred Wycheck

IP:

I'll peep this, I agree, some people dont give respect to other members...but I do the same thing so I shouldnt complain

aight lemme get thru these fuckin pop-ups so I can listen.

I'm takin it your remixin talib kweli's get by...very good song...gonna be hard to remix...and keep the hype up...damn nice start...you gotta good flow. I can see you can play with your voice pretty well for alot of different styles...man Im really feelin this...I dont like the part where you stop and talk back and forth, but it does give a lil feel, but just takes up the time on the track

next dude, aight kid's pretty ill, a lil better pronunciation and more emotion would help, flows on point but like I said the pronunciation could be help, that would help the flow alot too...
I cant tell if this ending of your verse is a chorus or what, it's kinda simple...I mean it keeps the feeling but it doesnt really keep the hype up, and the vocabs a lil week. lyrics kinda simple except for at the beginning the structure was nice.

and both of you, nice rhyme scheme, not many rappers try to switch up there rhyme schemes and just focus on every last syllable or just rhyme the last word of every line...very nice

did you add that lil band outro??? I like that, pretty nice.

I'm givin this an 8.5/10...but if I was just rating the verses, this would get like a 9/10...I just didn't like the talking, ya know? lol cuz the beat isnt really something you can talk on, it's just somethin to straight rhyme on. but this was pretty ill. lookin forward to see some more shit come from you.

by the way, can you critique my song snippet? "psycho part 2" it's just like 6 songs down from the top of the page, thanks

peace