View Single Post
Old 11-12-03, 01:09 AM   #5
Fred Wycheck

IP:

no need to fear...fred is here...

aight, lookin forward to another ill remix...

aight, your getting points tacked off...i had to scroll down and find this shit...

aight...are you putting a remix mixtape together or something? just wondering.

first dude. aight I just wanna start by saying you have a big part for being the first man on the track...you've gotta bring out a nice intro with your verse but it seems like you didnt really focus on that and just kinda wrote lyrics and not really focus on the structure, but that's really the only problem, everything else you did pretty good. I liked it, but it just didnt jump out at me and say, WHOA THIS KAT'S GOT SOME SKILL...not to pick on you or anything, I mean...I'd still have sex with you LOL j/p

aight second dude...aight...your commercial...you sound like joe budden mixed with chingy...ouch...but it's straight...lol, I'm just fucking with you because your good with your style, just that heavy commercial songs dont appear to me...pretty nice(by the way, the honeymoon was nice, kinda brought the verse out more)

third dude...wow...very versatile...talib to a bad boy song...I'm very impressed. likin it, your prononciation is really nice, good delivery, the lyrics werent as nice as they could have been...mainly because the part with beyonci and ashanti really threw it off, but it's still nice overall.

good job, I'd give it 2 thumbs up...but damn...pokemon the first movie even got 2 thumbs up...soo I'll rate this 9.2/10 for a commercial track overall. it was actually near perfect, if some peeps would have gotten a little more into it and get a lil crazy with it at spots it would have been a 10...but I think it's fine. just sayin. alot of aspects were shown in this. and by the way, you make bad boy look pathetic.

oh yea...I just wanted to say...when I judge a track I take everything into consideration and if I say something negative to you, dont take it wrong, I know I'm not sick at all, I suck and have a long way to come, yet. I'm just giving you my best opinions. everyone on this track did alot better than I could have done. def props.

-PEACE