View Single Post
Old 11-14-03, 03:58 PM   #3
*Copy~Righted*
Banned

IP:

Picks up Mic....*yawns*.....Lectures Names....

Whos path you 'crossing G'? by the looks of your rhymes, i feel lots of 'Hostility'...
Your ways of winnin are like "Aids tryna find a Cure", ZERO 'Possibilties'....
Im smelling 'Da-Feet' (get it), you better 'Retreat', I stay burning 'Sheets'....
Knock out ya 'Teeth'...even if names was ''anerexic''....he still wouldnt want 'beef'....
Arrange to be dissed....because the only time ya shit would "blow up" is if your 'anus-was-stitched'...
I'm famous-for-this...you wouldn't have "Victory" locked down if 'Bad boys song' was chained-to-ya-wrist...
You say i 'Cant' well i 'Can'...like playin 'Monopoly' for hours..this'll be your last 'Chance' (lol).....then youll be in NEED FOR A BELT like toddlers wearin size 36 'Pants'...
Get ya 'Grave-Stone'...this is my 'Throne'...only spits when his pre written sheet 'UNFOLDS'...get stunned like 'Stone-Cold'..talkin bout my tunnel record..Oh?.....well just that rec has more digits than your moms social security 'Code'.....
U accepting my challenge made no 'sense'...Im a 'veteran' with a flow of 'intelligence'.....My punches are 'excelent'........
When ur punches are nothing...ur flow is worse...and when it comes to 'sex'.....U aint even 'Ready-yet'......

GhosT