Thread: Cant-Be-Touched
View Single Post
Old 11-15-03, 01:47 PM   #1
*Copy~Righted*
Banned

Cant-Be-Touched

IP:

These cats'll get killed-thru-the-wire..constantly hatin cuz of my ethnicity yet my skills-are-admired,
Ain't stoppin to fulfill-my-desires..the detest just makes me stronger..adding more fuel-to-the-fire//
A hungry student of the art..they soon discover that for Hip Hop I possess devotion-like-no-other,
These notions-I-just-smother...cats focusing on my background don't know emotion-has-no-color//
It's obvious they're becoming weary-of-my-plans...my persistence they're fearing-in-this-man,
Haters always appearin-in-a-glance..I'ma keep spittin..don't need anyone cheerin-in-the-stands//
Insecure minds fear that Hip Hop should stay black...no doubt I'm hittin-these-vultures,
With precision-to-halt-the haters that say I'm stealin the art..not aware I'm enrichin-the-culture//
Dealin with this...the weak would be broken-in-tears..various stereotypes I've been copin-for-years,
I'm just hopin-u-hear wut I gotta say...disregard my appearance..close ur eyes and open-ur-ears//
My passion flows relentlessly...these haters with faggot tendencies will never get the best-of-me,
I suffer from Hip Hop dependancy...expression of these lyrics seems to be my lone remedy//
I hold-the-sound of pure Hip Hop..these cats are obviously jealous I know-these-clowns,
Constant efforts to stop me are useless...like a 'GAS PEDAL'..too dangerous to hold-me-down//
My skill has been known-by-few..this hatred I block out..all this negative noise-aint-new,
Like 'KEEPIN SCORE OF REPLIES'..these words I speak are aimed to change ur 'POINT'-a-'VIEW'//
Droppin knowledge regarding my ethnicity...its about time I set it straight-for-these-queers,
Recognize the talent..I'm makin-it-clear...I've now realized these cats only hate-what-they-fear//
Which is an Asian MC..who can weave-these-letters..who can rock the mic as good or even-better,
They think spittin is all about fame...I do it from the heart don't matter if I'm ever seein-cheddar//

THis Goes out For-Nitro and el veterano.......

GhosT