View Single Post
Old 11-15-03, 06:45 PM   #7
Mr. Anderson

IP:

First battle at the moment, and you got caught-in-the-'second', MR is 'upper classed' and so he taught-you-a-lesson/
Content nautious-and-stressin, cuz he knows im like buttons on a bomb ya must be cautious-when-pressin/
ya wack raps are the cause-of-me-wreckin, once started there's no 'stoppin the fight' either like pausin-ya-Tekkin/
im great-and-the-best, if ya waitin-ta-test i'll put a blade-in-ya-chest, cuz like 'tired prostitutes' you get 'laid-into-rest'/
ya fading-to-less, too much is played-in-ya-text, ya spits wouldnt be "fuckin-rich" if bitches paid-you-for-sex/
ya fake-on-the-net, so im taking-respect and breaking-ya-neck, cuz like over-active pore glands im 'makin-ya-sweat'/
rapin-this-vet, i'll even 'make a scene' and start taping-the-sets, mess? Lyrical wouldnt be 'fly' rockin capes-and-an-S/
invest all my knowledge to all of todays dumb youth and the only thing on () are people speaking the truth/

(u suck!! u suck !!!)

if you refuse to loose i'll choose to hand u the loos ass got tossed now ya record seems to b 0-2?lol