View Single Post
Old 11-15-03, 08:11 PM   #1
Celph Centered

Long time no post.... iight I got yall... Soul Full - "Move Wit me"..................

IP:

http://www.soundclick.com/soulfull
Beat By: Nova of the Soul Brothers
Selph Sentered on the microphone

This is off the new album... the first one was catalogued cuz I wasn't diggin the final product... ya dig? and this is on a club tip but not that watered down bullshit yall use to hearin... this is still bein true to myself and hip hop...

And watch out for Nu Teztament's mixtape... Real hip hop... and then in March the 12"... June 04 THE ALBUM DROPS

Keep ya eyes open

Yolla Back,
Selph

BTW... if you lookin to collab lemme give yall some info...

16 bars - $100
16 and a hook - $110
Ghostwriting - $200

I only charge cuz I am forced to now by my manager... it's not me thinkin I'm better than nobody or nothin... just if you going to get me on a track which is goin on ya album... I gotta get somethin out of it ya know?

And though I am chargin I'm not going to lie... I still collab and I will hook some cats up if they peace... but by some cats... I'm talkin cats that come at me and want a verse and I ain't got shit else to do ya know... If I'm busy wit my projects... TIME IS MONEY... but I will hook some cats online up... Due to the fact I normally only charge cats offline...

Yolla,
Nu Tez rep