View Single Post
Old 11-16-03, 02:23 PM   #11
Cave Canem

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Bribeone1

Thank u AV..I see this week I gotta a Pass.
resort to lower IQ...... since this week he's Out of Class...
^^^First Line Was Just A Setup With No Impact By Itself I See But It Goes Along With The 2nd Line.....2nd Line Was A Decent Personal Play Off His Name.....I Get The Punch.....Planned To School The Cat But He's Been Skippin' Out On You.......To Make Sure I Wasn't Just Readin' Fake Personal Bullshit, I Searched EyE QuE's Posts & He Posted A Few Times Elsewhere Between Bribe's Check In & The Time Bribe Posted His Punch, So I'd Say The Punch Connected.........

Quote:
Originally posted by EyE QuE

Your pushin your luck in this battle like leprechauns sellin their four leaf clovers/
You couldn't have a high IQ inhaling medical weed through max power leaf blowers/
^^^The Leprechaun Line Was Pretty Simple & Well Overused.....& The 2nd Line? He Couldn't Have A "High IQ"? Aren't U IQ? It's Just Not Doin' Anything For Me.....Let's Just Think About This Line......What If He Could Get A High IQ? What's The Point? It's Like You're Trying To Use A Punch With A Play Off Your Name To Call Him Dumb But It Just Didn't Have Any Real Impact Because It Was Too Simple...........

I Just Can't Give This One To Eye Que On The Count That One Of His Punches Had No Impact & The One That Did Had Less Than Bribe's.......

Vote=Bribe