Thread: Gangsta
View Single Post
Old 11-18-03, 01:25 AM   #9
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

Quote:
From xXHT187Xx:
lmao you think you me and syntax mastery ???
^^please tell me....who the fuck said they were even tryin to be like u and syntax.....u reply to give crit...not to speak shit of how much better u are....

ok....beat was pretty good...i agree with Post on the whole don't like the Gangsta scene....hook was decent...just not really placed in the right spot i guess...it seemed like some of ur verses would come out of nowhere in the beat...which kinda fucks with ur flow...and i also agree with Bio and Twizted on the sound thing...but it only done it with Syn's verses...Homicide's came through fine...but u need to run it through a filter...cuz ur "P's" and "F's" were heard clearly if u know what i mean...and Pay.....ur voice sounded like it was kinda distant in ur verse....speak up a lil' louder...or it sounded like u was turning ur head away from the mic....

Overall - the beat was ok....the lyrics that i heard were good...Homicide..u need to go up and get the lyrics for this song and edit them into ur first post......the hook was good....but u both need to work on ur delivery with the flow....

Rating:
7/10

peace
4:20