View Single Post
Old 11-20-03, 08:22 PM   #10
.Iknoevel.
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

shit my bad... on the 2nd bar its supposd to be

Now ya done walk in to da “Room” wit “Ceilin Clocks” to prove yall “Time Is Up”//
Dominator must was spittin wit “Testicals” cuz his verse driving me "Nuts”// [2]

not new rap order

when me and new rap order were gonna battle, i wrote my verse for him the day that we were gonna spit....but he neva spit his..so i didnt use it, so i decided to use it for this, yea i kno its pre-write...but it only took me 20 mins to write it b4 and i didnt edit it, as u can see.

This is what its supposed to say:

You’re Fake-And-Wack, but I'm endin you're reign “Just In Time”//
When I "Make It Clap", let's see if you can "Bust A Rhyme"// [1]
Now ya done walk in to da “Room” wit “Ceilin Clocks” to prove yall “Time Is Up”//
Dominator must was spittin wit “Testicals” cuz his verse driving me "Nuts”// [2]
Damn it I'm Focused-So-Fear, Post-Against-Queers who stand no chance against such a “Potent Carrier”//
Don’t “Hope To Be Spared”, cause when i put this "shell to your ear", I guarantee it wont be the "Ocean You Hear”// [3]
This Kid wouldn’t do a “Good job” with his “Thumb being glued “Up”//
Your flows wouldn't have “Intellect or Weight” if you was “Professor Klump”//(The Nutty Professor) [4]
Kids winning streaks always Revert-and-slow cause his VERSES-“FLOW"//
with the same consistency of a "pregnant" bitch on "BIRTH-CONTROL"// [5]
U don't even “Step Close” there's gotta be “Less Jokes”, I “Wreak Dopes” with “Tecks Folks”//
I just won this battle 5-0, cuz Being on “The Weakest Link” is the only place you'd “Get Votes”// [6]
My-Craft-Teaches, I’ve-Matched-Jesus...not-trying-to-Brag, But-Please-Kid, EnVy “Off The Chain” like “Snatched Pieces!”//
You Cant-Beat-This”, Im’a-Rap-Genus, I Pack-Heat-Shit....with “three life lines” that’s-Half-decent, even “Ask Regis!”// [7]

sorry bout that...

...Gone...