View Single Post
Old 11-22-03, 02:24 AM   #10
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

I always thought the elements were Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. I didn't see fire. Oh well. Then again, if you've ever played most any Japanese bred RPG, you'd find that Ice, Shadows, and Lightning are also elements. ::Cough::Chrono Trigger::Cough::

Ok... ok... this peice... was like... ok... yeah. I'm sort of at one of those losses of words. I told myself when I entered this thread that I'd come up with a serious reply to it. Especially given all you people who wrote this. And I only ingrained that thought into my head as I read the peice and saw the time, the effort, and the talent that went into writing this peice. This isn't unobstruced raw McDonalds "meat" patty talent you're all displaying, this is finely tuned, heavely proccessed, carefully cooked prime rib talent.

Gosh I'm hungry.

I mean there is so much to say about this, yet I can't really concieve the words in my head. This was an awe inspiring peice.

And while it's probably wrong to play favorites... I feel like I have to say that while I liked each of your parts in this, some reason I liked Calisto's the most. I dunno. I guess I could sort of feel the rhythm to it and actually hear the words in my head.

A n y w a y... I didn't sleep and I replied with something. My reply is very shortcoming to what I'd like to of said, but hopefully you will take in what I wanted to say, and ignore what I actually said.

~Shalom~