Thread: Gangsta
View Single Post
Old 11-22-03, 02:30 PM   #22
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP:

ok beat is iight...the bassline is pretty gay tho lol....

syntext sounds better than last time...still not really..."good"...riding the beat tho...u need to work on ur delivery tho...sounds like ur kinda gettin nervous or somethin...

Chorus...is too just...iono doesn't have ne emotion

Homicide is just offbeat..u didn't write or rap this to the beat did u? and it sounds like syntext just mixed it together without even fixing the volume...atleast I think syn mixed it....

the way I see it...homicide had a good verse but it woulda been better if it wasn't over a beat...syntext's verse was only good b/c it rode the beat and sounded more matched to the beat with the volume....

u have room for improvement...definately...but it's not like..worthy of a 2/10 score..that's kinda harsh..I'd give it a 6/10...so if this was a test you failed, but atleast you almost got it...keep tryin n work on the things I pointed out...if homicide had been on beat this woulda beena 7/10 instead...keep that in mind...

peace