View Single Post
Old 11-22-03, 09:35 PM   #8
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

Azztro...
But in the end, God respects your decision, you know what Im saying, Like keep asking for forgiveness, because God always welcomes you back. Of course everyone is going to purgatory for a bit to get purified, but God respects your decisions, Like, everyone sins, and it hurts God, but if you repent, He will forgive you and welcome you back. He's not going to force you to do anthing, thats why we were given free-will. Basically, in the end, God judges you by what you have done. Depending on that, he will know if you choose heaven or hell. If you chose hell, he won't change your mind, He'll respect your decision, but what He's trying to do is make you realize that you should spend eternity up there with him other than going through an eternity of Pain. If I can show you that religion class, It was life changing, on some all seriousness. I really want to go to heaven, If You sin, ask for forgiveness, it will work out better that way, because God will never refuse you.