View Single Post
Old 11-23-03, 01:04 PM   #8
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP:

Opening- Envy (had a couple of punchlines, MoF lacked punches in his opener)

Flow- Envy (MoF's flow was choppy due to a lot of mispelled words that I couldn't pronounce..and his syllable structure didn't match up in each bar...EnVy's flow was a lot smoother..)

Metas- Envy (Envy had a metaphor in almost every line..MoF had some metaphors but they were weak and not as consistent..)

Multis-Envy (again...envy just had more multis, and they were also bigger, better rhymes..)

Punches-Envy (once again....just like the metaphors, Envy had a punch in almost every line, if not EVERY line...for the most part his punches were pretty straight too...MoF had a severe lack of punchlines)

Wordplay-Envy (the Dieting on rocks line was pretty good, and was the best example of wordplay in his verse I think...although I didn't get the proper language line....MoF really didn't have any wordplay that I could decipher.)

Vocab-Tie (both used some decent vocab....)

Complexity-Envy (definately b/c each of his rhymes were more complex...his punches were though prevoking without being too complex...overall his verse was much more complex)

Closing- Envy (without a shadow of a fuckin doubt....the last line about "shit under control" was NICE....a good closer....MoF just seemed like he ran out of shit to say for his closer)

.::My Vote::. EnVy SKiLLZ

Peace

(btw can u drop an honest vote on Emerge Vs. RapidFire)