View Single Post
Old 11-23-03, 03:27 PM   #4
Bio*Chemist
Sane Scientist

IP:

Damn I took the time out to read all your comments...

Well I heard the situation about Eminem first on the radio station.
When I first heard about the rap song Eminem made, I was like you bastid..lol, however the radio station said 10 minutes later that it happen like how long ago. Then I said to myself oh, why bring something up from the past. In any case it was brought up
and I feel Eminem needs to apologize some where like BET on 106 in park. That would seem like a genuine apology. Is Eminem really a racist...He could be, just because he works with black people doesn't mean he is not a racist. Now that's fact.

In my opinion I believe Eminem at the time meant what he said. Yes he was old enough to realize what he said, he wasn't drunk when he said those things, he was angry. And when your angry things that are held deep inside are said, even though you don't want to say them. I have read a few of you stating that he was a teenager when he did these lyrics..and stated that he was young and naive. That doesn't mean he didn't know what he was doing or that he didn't mean to say those comments, it just means he was stupid enough for recording it.

Laters...
Send a message via MSN to Bio*Chemist   Reply With Quote