View Single Post
Old 11-24-03, 03:01 AM   #4
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Re: Summary of RB

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Feeble Minded
Poetic scriptures: put it in open mic, as a side forum.. just takes up space on the forums page. & dunno how usefull this forum is.. i guess it should be a forum, but maybe theres just not much interest from the site on this....

- modded: dunno

Actually, especially judging by your overview, poetic scriptures is probably the best forum on this site.

As a represenetive (Ambassador?) of Poetic Scriptures I can tell you that it is a great place. While many of the heads that have been around for a longer time generally are not as active, there is always a wave of new people coming in and I sense good things from the current wave.

Everyone there is always courtious to one another and is always giving each other positive and/or constructive feedback. I've noticed a tendancy for people to play favorites with who they respond to at times, but generally there are usually at least one to three people who will respond to everyone's post.

As for modding, there are several mods. Though barely active, they are not actually needed. Varentao in fact I believe to be the only mod in a long long time who has ever had to close any threads for a serious violation (Guy had too many drops, and not enough replies). Oh yes, and once I remember Diamond closing a few threads of some girl because they were plagerized peices.

But the fact is, everyone there happen to be good people. So good in fact that even without mods, they were together for a positive goal in a seemingly anarchal state. (Which is to say, there are mods. But they don't need to be there.)

If anything, Open mic should be put as a sub-section of Poetric Scriptures. But... I'm a oscar myer eating pansy, so what do I know?.

~Shalom~