Thread: Summary of RB
View Single Post
Old 11-24-03, 12:28 PM   #13
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

IP:

Agreed with Necro.

That Poetic Scripts is by far the most organized forum then followed by Open Mic.

Like Necro said...mods arent that much needed just for a few exceptions where we NEED to close or delete threads that arent necessary or out of place or sometimes caused by stupidity...but as of right now..everything is alright..although a few have been sleeping..i really think its doing good. I have been really busy for the past few weeks because of the fact that i have been working a lot and not have time to go online and give feedbacks (that i used to do a lot)..but i always make it a point that i still check if everything is fine.

That Forum has always been a favorite of mine...All interesting posts in there inspire me to write at a different level...and for me, that's a good thing. Maybe everyone should visit the forum once in awhile. Then you'll find out what i really mean by 'inspire'.

Open Mic on the other hand has been doing really great too. Having the rules followed (although at times not)and having people give good feedbacks and criticisms.

Emcee Interaction has changed a lot. There arent anymore interesting stuff to talk about. Just mostly stupidity. Others would use that forum to reach somebody that they couldve done through aim. We dont always expect the mods to delete/close them whenever that happens because sometimes it gets really annoying. Its like Freeposting Gone Wild. I want the Emcee Interaction back when my This and That Game was still active and not closed.

Bruklor is our Muse.
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit   Reply With Quote