View Single Post
Old 11-25-03, 04:49 PM   #65
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

Quote:
The song, called "Bully," would appear to be retaliation for Benzino's public unveiling last week of a 15-year-old Eminem freestyle in which the white rapper used offensive lyrics in describing black women.

^^^emphasis on the age of when he actually made the freestyle, somewhere you guys read it wrong...he wasn't nineteen or 20 he was 15 and that's young...doesn't exscuse what he did, but he was basically a kid...

and about everyone saying "Now you guys are talking about how black people are racist too"....it's not even that...it's the use of the word 'nigga'...shit, people round the way call me 'nigga' sometimes, and I'm white...but if I am to say 'nigga'...I get whopped without a doubt. It's a fucked up issue, and has been a fucked up issue for enuff time, ya'll just seein' it now cuz he's famous and shit...like that guy ^^^ said, there have been people before him no one said shit...shit, it's clearly evident that Benzino has just given a low blow and ya'll is fallen for that shit? Media (like Benzino) is warping this shit...kinda like how you're taking Monkey See Monkey Do (a common phrase) and trying to add some secret message behind it that isn't really there...like saying if I have beef with one black person (in his case his GF) then I'm racist?
Shit ain't right....the funny thing is...I don't even like Em all that much to be honest, so you can say I'm riding his dick or w/e i dun care, I'm just addressing the issue as what it is not who it is
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote