View Single Post
Old 11-25-03, 05:49 PM   #67
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP:

He said 'I ain't into that nigga shit' .... yeah it's a racist comment...but the issue with the word itself is how a lot of black people use it freely, disregarding the meaning or derivitive and the minute a white guy says it...it's offensive? If he said 'I ain't into that black shit' it would still have the same meaning, but I can assure you people wouldn't fuss over it equally....just look at this whole thread, it's mostly about just how he said 'nigga'...

You might be gettin me wrong, I'm sayin' he's fuckin' stupid for saying that shit but to say his description as of now is a racist white man, is stupid...for one comment doesn't script your future and he's already apologized for it...it's only the people who can't see past what a 15 year old kid said out of anger and frustration that see him as racist...myself I see it as a stupid freestyle that sounded like shit in the first place, and sent a improper message towards his girlfriend...(not intending that remark towards the whole black community)... but then it brings me back to the word 'nigga', which seems to address every african american and because he used it, many african americans may be hurt by it and define him as racist...yet whenever another black man says it, it's no thing? That's what I mean about the word itself being somewhat of an issue
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote