View Single Post
Old 12-01-03, 05:30 PM   #45
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by The End

Firstly, I modded you twice. Both times you asked to be demodded, and the last time you asked to be banned.

Loki got to be mod because I've known him since March or so. He never did anything wrong, and is one of the most active people in the forum he mods. I pick mods based on activity and trust. AIM'ing and PM'ing me is just a way to annoy me, and make me want to never have you as a mod.

Asked to be de-modded why? Because of family problems that meant i wouldnt be here for months or longer, at least i had the decent to tell you before hand rather than leave you with someone as mod who wouldnt be here to do it correctly.

And i asked to be banned while you banned Bruklor cause noone else gave a fuck that he was gone and banned for no reason, i was the only one that did and me and Bruk werent even getting along at that time, but fact is, he was a good mod and didnt deserve to be banned and if it took you banning me to get him back then i was prepared to, and THATS what happened. I wasnt just wanting to be demodded forever, i just knew i wouldnt be here for a month or more so i wanted de-modding.

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote