View Single Post
Old 12-01-03, 11:42 PM   #70
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

i back u up The End....but don't u think in a way ur choices of Mods were a tad bias(only including friends??).....but Chrit is possibly the most overrated emcee of this site....honestly...i've read some of his past battles....and some of the votes were just FUCKED....he won by KO in alot of battles that should of ended in AT LEAST 5-4 or the other opponent winning....i got tired of seein that shit happen.....i also agree with Cprogress' statement and bareknuckles talkin about this has happened before and it will pass over...this site is too large to even be affected by the loss of 3 or 4 mods.....and to Feeble....sorry...but i've never seen u help with my shit in the IR....only people i actually remember in there was Axe(helped me alot), Kalvin(same as Axe), and The Realist(could've helped but at the time he didn't have powers in the battle areas...he only modded IR then)....i probably saw u every once in awhile helping out people in ur CREW.......

peace
4:20