View Single Post
Old 12-04-03, 01:15 AM   #11
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

Hm... I don't need to tell you all how good this is. I don't. You all know how good this is. You all KNOW it's good.

As for the issues... I don't entirely like how deacon portrayed things. I mean, yes, it was well written. And the opinion and veiw point and everything was on spot. But, from a babys perspective, it's individualistic. I mean, that's him. I'm just saying, I've said more than once that my life would've been a lot better had I never of been born. And I've wished on more than one occasions for an abortion of my ownself before I was born. That's how I would've written it.

I also think Emotion could've touched up on the unloved part. I mean, a lot of people don't realize that the ones that actually NEED to have abortions, are doing so because they can't take care of their children. I mean, my mother had no job, no money, and for whatever reasons could've even get on welfare. Yet she had two children. If it wasnt' for the fact she could hand us over to our grandmother, we would have ended up dead. As in, not aborted, just starving to death. Literally.

But... fuck... I'm not critiquing the peice you guys collabed on, I'm bitching my own stupid opinion. I'm sorry.

That, and I think Tailsteak has a much more well rounded opinion.

http://tailsteak.netherweb.com/archive.php?num=112