View Single Post
Old 12-08-03, 03:48 AM   #44
wogzta

IP:

Dez, your the retarted person. I can acknoweledge someone as a good rapper, but not like them. ITS CALLED PERSONAL TASTE. It's a very common thing you know. For example, I realise that Nas is not the best rapper ever. But he's my favourite - because his style appeals to me. I realise you think Eminem is garbage, but to me he is a good rapper. I realise many people hate Aesop Rock, but I really enjoy his music. It's called taste. Just like most people don't like Canibus but they know he's good.

Also, I do not think Eminem is the best white rapper. Not now anyway. He's prolly one of the worst nowadays, but in his Marshall Mathers LP days, pure lyrically he WAS prolly the best - he's also the most original, I don't know many other rappers that are as crazy (I mean literally crazy, not skills-wise) as him, besides perhaps Necro and Ill Bill. So don't judge people based on their personal taste, it's stupid.

So it is possible to think (as I do) that Scrot Deff is better than Eminem, but like Eminem's music better. Case closed.

ps. Leave me some links to Scrot Deff music where I can download it.