View Single Post
Old 12-09-03, 07:43 PM   #24
MeNTiLL
The Golden Chyld

IP:

Damn 'Volve ... Dope ass concept ... The title fit this verse dopely ... I was vibin' wit it already when I read the title ... LoL ... So much truth was said in here man ... So much stuff that most people try to turn away from believin' in and such ... And it's so true that soooo many people don't know why we even have christmas anymore ... Kinda similar to Easter ... Nah mean? And it's dope to see someone write about it ... So U get props off the jump for that alone ... Now onto the literal aspect of the piece ... I felt U did a dope job writin' this ... Could see that thought and time and feelings were put into it ... Every line went well wit this piece ... I thought the flow of it as a whole was pretty much on lock ... Didn't really find it fallin' off because of the multi's that U used ... There were many quotables tossed in here ... But ... I always have my favorite ...

"who gave us the rite to replace Christ w/ a tree & lights"

When I seen that I was like damn ... Amazin' ... Not so much cuz it was unexpected but because of how true it is ... Dope drop here man in all aspects ... Dope meanin' behind it ... Keep doin' your thing ... Not much else I can say ... Peace
Send a message via AIM to MeNTiLL Send a message via Yahoo to MeNTiLL   Reply With Quote