View Single Post
Old 12-12-03, 02:34 PM   #30
Quelude

IP:

Yo I see why you bitch ass nigga's keep calling me out. Ya'll wanna say you fucked with another member from DOI.
I laugh at you dickryding faggots though, with your lil aim lists a fucking mile high. What the fuck make you herb ass youngsta's dope? NOTHING. Maybe a few props from the vets around the site but what the fuck does that mean? You nigga's got anything out on the street? Shit. Hit me with the e-mail address and I'll burn the fucking tweeters off you radio with my new mixtape that is flooding the sacramento streets. I know sac isn't L.A. but you cats is coming from third world countries and shit. I'm from the U.S. and not just that I'm from CALI bitch. You nigga's aint fit. Ya'll some old back pack rap fanatic ass niggas. You come to Sac one day Look me UP. Oracleez Mainstream Records BITCH. Other than that ya'll stay off my crews dick. We ain't did shit to you mufucka's except shake up the lil utopian world that ya'll got going on by bringing some challenges to the table. Minus the D/R vote you cats is 0 and 100 in my book.

.......................................Haters..... .................................................

And if you ain't got no beef with DOI, why you other sidebustin ass nigga's hatin on us? Just trying to D/R the vets huh?

....................................Poodles....... .................................................

I"M OUT!