View Single Post
Old 12-16-03, 01:02 AM   #19
Feeble Minded

IP:

Yay! i was mentioned. a lot of times. whatever. and for whoever that second kids list was with the big record, did you seriously actually say the "active text heads". lol. most of them are inactive.

anyways, my list of who i think will be dope and actually battle for 2004, and remember its not 30 days away.

Text:

Evolve. - i feel that he wont become more or less active, but basically stay the same.

taktik - kids shown he's got skills. activity wise needs to get more active or he'll drop to the level where i can beat him. .

M~M - i see him retiring soon from text. (because he told me on aim. lol)

lethargic - deserves some props. going to stay active and get even better. props to ya leth.

god/camarac - i see him recycling too much again. . . but still a valuable text head. just stop recycling dammit. .

koncept - needs to practice way more. get active, and i think he will.

B.I. detained - he's not one of the best but hes a wildcard. i see him as being a future vet.

axe e umm. -im going to make him re start text. (side note: i am the one and only defeater of axe )

sorry if you were left out. . chances are i havent seen you being active and thus forgot you