View Single Post
Old 10-08-04, 12:51 PM   #14
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

This was a wack battle from both....Disiple....your structure was horrible, flow was bad, and your punches were decent at best. Didn't really see any personals. vocab was basic, u had a few multies but with lines that long I woulda figured that you'd have more, metas were weak not very creative an you based them on played concepts, your closer was a pure example of what I mean by metas based on played concepts....try to be more original an hard hitting wit the punches an you'll be ah'ight.

Carson u definitely didn't put a lot of effort into your verse, u coulda made it a lil more entertaining at least, cuz your opener was fair, I caught it an saw what u were reaching for but jus wasn't worded in a way to make it hit as hard as it could have. Following bar was funny as hell but again not as hard as it could be, 3rd bar was a monster an it topped his whole verse cuz he had nothing that stood out, the rest of ya verse was like first 2 bars kinda jus there nothing special...but that was a harsh punch an got u win in my opinion.

Vote: Carson
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N