View Single Post
Old 03-17-05, 10:00 PM   #9
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

Yea.. well basiclly..

eph.. you came with a topical from way back.. just a story line with no emotion at all... and barely any imagery man.. and no you can't blame it on the topic because of this weak verse of yours.. (no offense) but if ya are good topical heads then your verses would always be good based on any topic.. Your vocab you lacked in this.. but your multi's were amazing.. good job on that.. 6/10

Crossword..
your verse was pretty good.. but not really what I expected man.. you lacked imagery as well on this verse.. and your vocab skill was used only very little on here.. but what got to me is your emotion.. thats what i felt the most from your verse.. and emotion is the most important because once you get the person to feel what you want them to feel.. then that would be a win for you..7/10

well im dissapointed (if dats how u spell it lol) because both of ya are good.. and this was basiclly only very little over average.. and ya can't say because of the topic.. cuz as i sed before. topic doesn't matter.. it depends on the creativitie of your mind.. a good thing to write about this topic could of been How before this country was the land of the free to killing people quickly.. (actually that ain't good lol), or like the mind of person went from being the nicest person to a mentally insane person.. or other things like evolution i guess.. iono.. but there were alot of things to write but both of ya went with girls which is what everyone would use..

vote: Cross

Thread Closed..

Cross wins by K-O

2-0

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos